Life has definitely been good for me. hahaha. i haven't been blogging for the past six months but i hope i dun loose touch in blogging. hahaha. watched transformers with my brother today at mid valley. it was a gud show and the gurl in the show was hot (i cannot deny that, though i want to so much =P) hahaha. met up with *dear* in mid v. though it was such a short time coz i reached there kinda late and my parents were already ordering lunch but i really had a great time with her. =) hahaha. had dinner at mid valley and then had my journey home. hahaha. all in all today was a really great day even though my bed's calling me to dreamland but despite all tat, I really had loads of fun today and like i said in my previous post, I'll treasure everything and every moment in life and I hope you do too. hahaha. stay tune for more tommorrow!
-Shyan
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment